WELCOME TO MY LIFE

I am so glad that you choose to view my life. Take a glimpse or you can follow me and stay updated!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Event Planning

I am currently working at a conference. It is a much smaller scale this year as opposed to last year. This year there are about 700 participants versus last year at 2500 people. Anyway, it is really fun BUT I can't do my work out...

Anyway, I love planning events and meetings (email me if you would like an event planned) BUT I also have a newborn, and I wonder how possible it is to be in my career field with such a young child! Anyway, if it is local I have no problems BUT when it is out of town it presents a challenge. I need to travel my Nanny and find something to do with my dog... etc. etc.

with that being said, I am looking for a new and exciting career! I am an EXTRA organized person (slightly OCD), I learn very quickly, I have a BS in Business Management and I have worked with the federal goverment (planning their meetings) for almost 3 years now.

Anyway, with that kind of experience, what kind of job can I get? I am so worried about switching jobs that I will have a lapse in a pyacheck.. .etc.... HELP... I would love some advice.

thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment