WELCOME TO MY LIFE

I am so glad that you choose to view my life. Take a glimpse or you can follow me and stay updated!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

What is Blogging?


So I had an interesting conversation yesterday. Person X and I were talking about what is the point of Social Media, such as FB, Twitter, BLOGGING, etc. I simply told him no, I do not think EVERYONE cares about what I have to say BUT someone will read my story and will think I have potential to do something for them. Social Media can lead to jobs, meeting new people, finding things to do in the city, etc....



What do you think? I am just someone that wants to be heard. I am an adventurous person, why not try something new. I will not lie, I am new to blogging and I am really interested in this! So I thought I would drop a quick line and say Blogging, FB, and Twitter are greats way to connect to people! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment